Massachusetts the entry point to Cape Cod, is a great place
to work and live.
The Bourne Financial Development Corporation is here to
help with your business location, re-location or growth.
To learn more, contact us. We're an independent, non-profit
organization that wants to help.
The advantages of having your business in Bourne are:
- An excellent quality of life for you and your employees
in the seaside towns of Cape Cod and in Plymouth, Wareham,
- An educated workforce with opportunities for additional training through the Upper Cape Cod Technical School and the Massachusetts Maritime Academy (both located in Bourne), the Cape Cod Community College (in Hyannis, 20 minutes away), the Cape & Islands Workforce Investment Board (www.ciwib.org), and state-sponsored training grants.
- Easy access to large metropolitan markets and suppliers, and transportation hubs - Boston, MA and Providence, RI are each only one hour away.
- Industrial and commercial parks with property available.
- People who will help you through the permitting process.
talk with someone about business in Bourne, contact the BFDC
Barry J. Motta, BFDC President
Marie Oliva, Executive Director, Cape Cod Canal Region Chamber
The BFDC is engaged in two major projects:
1- Creating the environment that will support investment in Bourne’s downtown, the Village of Buzzards Bay
2-Developing a technology campus to support research, development and light manufacturing of alternative energy and other “green” technologies
Public Discussion of Town Meeting Articles – April 14 Click here
A Vision Plan for Bourne's Downtown - Click here
John Harding Memorial Donations
Donations in memory of John Harding can be sent to:
P. O. Box 289
Buzzards Bay, MA
Checks should be made payable to Bourne Financial Development Corporation.
Read More at the Cape Cod Times >>
To view a brief Powerpoint presentation describing the BFDC’s
Main Street Buzzards Bay planning project Click here.
Board of Directors Meetings - open to the public Second Wednesday of every month at the Bourne Community Center on Main Street, Buzzards Bay. Meetings begin at 7:45 am
The BFDC needs the expertise of many
people – planners, economic development specialists,
commercial developers, architects and engineers. Please consider
becoming a member.
As a 501(c)(3), the BFDC welcomes donations. Checks, payable
to Bourne Financial Development Corporation, can be mailed
to the address below.
Bourne Financial Development Corporation
P. O. Box 289
Buzzards Bay, MA
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202)720-6382 (TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider employer, and lender.